Logo editions by Jake Kim, Yoyo Musty and Emilesila
Nicknames: The Scary Voice, The Bird looks so cute! Splaat is Back, Another Chours of Doom, Voice from hell, Snee-Oosh's Little Brother, A Stick text?.
Logo: On a brown background with a claymation version, we see a bird that holds a stick. The text "A GLEVER PROCTION" is in font like line. Which the "PRODUCTION" were replace with "PROCTION, but the "DUC" were missing.
FX/SFX: None, however, but on Ni Ni Jumbo in a blue background, we see a logo zooms in and it fades to White Feather Films Logo.
- On some of HEY OSCARD!!! and Nick Ashby season 2, the text as the URL exist for the website "www.glever.com" is written.
- On Ni Ni Ni Jumbo, The logo was big and the bird are small. The brown background were replaced on the blue background is either viewing everyone, the logo zooms in and transform into a Sony PBS Pictures.
- On Nick Ashby: 2 Bullies at School, the logo was white over has a black background after the credit warp sped up.
Cheesy Factor: This is how this logo is very ugly say "PROCTION" instead of "PRODUCTION" this is how Stampy's beak is very ugly indeed. This background is very claymation after Nick Ashby.
Music/Sounds: None, in the Chours variant, a chours like voice says a company "GLLLEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEER", followed by a loud long beep sound with flute and you can hear Mario and Luigi screaming , mostly, it uses the ending theme of the show.
Availability: Uncommon. The silent variant can only be seen on Simon Bates, and Nick Ashby. After that, it was appeared on Intros of Ni Ni Ni Jumbo for CBS. Also, the Splaat variant it can be found on season 2 of some episodes of Nick Ashby for Greenytoons and PBS. The website byline appeared on HEY OSCARD!!! for MTV and Nickelodeon and ABC. The version with the closing theme is taken from Hello, My Name Is Lucy!. On The Greeny Channels's airings, this logo was fixed of the blocked when doing split screen credit. The logo wasn't seen on Dirtgirlworld for Sprout Kids TV, because this copies on companies of episodes as another one of a company.
- The Ending Theme Variant: None to low. the bird looks very cute, and depending on theme.
- Split Screen Variant (The Chours and Voices Variant): High to nightmare, the chours and voice sound sounded very creepy and scary, and Greenytoons logo won't help at all! It will give you bad memories of the Snee-Oosh Corus from Hell and the Klasky Csupo Splaat logo.
- Silent Variant: None. But it was skipped the Chorus Voice.